Friday, June 7, 2013

From a Teenage Student

"Dr. Sinert, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. When I first came to you I was an angry and frustrated teenager who thought I knew it all and that I could handle all my problems on my own. In these past few months you have shown me that the things that I was doing to express my anger were not acceptable or appropriate.

You have given me the tools to successfully express my feelings in a constructive and healthy way. You have taught me that anger is a normal part of life and that it can be controlled.

I truly appreciate all of the things that you've done for me these 10 sessions. I now handle every situation in which I would previously react angrily, with calmness and patience. I no longer snap over every little thing.

Since completing my sessions with you, I have seen a great change in my relationships with my peers, my mother, and other important people in my life. I make use of my once dormant skills of empathy and caring. I treat others the way I would want to be treated make them feel good whenever possible.

I see many differences in others as well since my transformation. They have responded to my positive behavior and treated me positively in return.

Every day for me is now filled with joy and happiness thanks to you. I don't know where I would be now or how I would react to things that once made me upset if it hadn't been for you, Dr. Sinert.

I greatly appreciate everything that you have done for me and everything you taught me. I see now that I don't know everything and that I have control over no one but myself. I don't need to be a policeman trying to tell others what to do. I just need to focus on my own attitudes and behaviors.

Thank you for opening my eyes to all of these things. I greatly appreciate you. Sincerely, JC, June 4, 2013, Las Vegas, NV"

For more information, please contact

Dr. Steven J. Sinert
Nevada Anger Management, LLC
5812 South Pecos Road - Suite B
Las Vegas, NV 89120

702 353 1750

www.nevadaangermanagement.com

email: dr.sinert@nevadaangermanagement.com

No comments: