Friday, June 7, 2013

From the Mother of a Teenage Student

"Hi Dr. Sinert, I just wanted to let you know that my son faxed you a letter today thanking you for helping him make his journey through life with less anger and frustration.

I was happy to read that he was able to see clearly that he was a frustrated, angry, know it all teenager when he first started coming to you for anger management guidance and counseling and now he's able to direct his frustration in a positive way. I'm so grateful to you and highly recommend your program for all teenagers and adults too!

I work with many medical professionals who have teenagers like my son and I have referred them to you. As parents of teenagers, we all have many of the same concerns regarding our children and you are a GODSEND!! Thank you Dr. Sinert! I will remember you forever and pray for you often. BC, Las Vegas, NV June 4, 2013"

For more information, please contact

Dr. Steven J. Sinert
Nevada Anger Management, LLC
5812 South Pecos Road Road - Suite B
Las Vegas, NV 89120

702 353 1750

www.nevadaangermanagement.com
email: dr.sinert@nevadaangermanagement.com

No comments: