Monday, August 13, 2012

THE FOLLOWING IS AN ACTUAL LETTER RECEIVED FROM A CLIENT TODAY, AUGUST 13, 2012 Dr. Steven J. Sinert Nevada Anger Management, LLC 5812 S. Pecos Road Suite B Las Vegas, NV 89120 Dear Dr. Sinert, It has been a few weeks since my final ANGER MANAGEMENT class. I am pleased to report that my life continues to improve. I came to you out of desperation. At 65 years old and retired my life was out of control. I was not happy. I was taking my frustration out on the people I love the most. My marriage of 42 years was coming apart, and I had very little relationship left with my 91-year-old Mother. I tried a number of professionals in the world of psychiatry, psychology, counseling intervention, and military assistance with PTSD. Nothing was working for me, and I was absolutely miserable. After finding your listing on a “Google” search of the web I made an appointment. It was to be a life-saving change for me. I’m glad I proceeded on after our first meeting. The education I obtained from you was dramatic. I learned why I was always so stressed out and angry. I learned about the fears I have that I was consciously unaware of and why they were there. You taught me why the same things made me madder and madder each time they occurred and why I lashed out at others so often. Finally, I learned why I was a hermit who hid at home, refused to talk to anyone, and shunned contact with anyone but my Wife. After explaining the entirety of the “Why’s” you began to build me up by teaching me how to change these aspects of my life. Over the weeks as we talked, and I read the books and articles you gave me, I began to see the light. Slowly, I am taking back my life. I am changing the old ways by my understanding of why they were there. My attitude is positive and one that is no longer aggressive and combative. I now know that I am not “The keeper of the keys to the kingdom”. You have helped me to a path of freedom to be a person and enjoy my life with my Wife and the world I live in. I am not sure how to say thanks to you. I can say that I will think of you and your teachings, suggestions, and with me the “push” to find myself. I still have a good deal to learn and much to master. My progress is measured by inches and not by miles. Every day that I go to bed not having had an anger issue with my wife is one more day of learning to think before I speak and to discuss my issues in a non-aggressive way. So, I will end this was a very sincere THANK YOU. Plus, the promise to you that anyone I know or meet with the kind of problems I have will get your name and telephone number. My Regards, Bill For more information, contact me at Dr. Steven J. Sinert, Certified Anger Management Provider 5812 S. Pecos Road, Suite B Las Vegas, NV 89120 702 353 1750 email: dr.sinert@nevadaangermanagement.com

No comments: