Friday, March 29, 2013

A Student's Testimonial

"Throughout-my last 42 years I have had the privilege of playing many great roles on the stage ranging from Titus Andronicus to Blq Daddy Pollock to Dr. Dysart to Col. Jessup, all without fear or anger or humiliation. That I saved for my
own life.

I have lived outside the stage in the darkness of anqer and fear. I thought it was because I was guilty of being unstable and unable to communicate effectively to anyone. I lived alone, without relationships, with only the stage as my "happy place". I thought this was the way it was for me forever. This was my "normal."

Yoo have glven me a new script to play, a new script for me without an ending, a script without fear or anger or humiliation. I call it my new life!

You have enlightened me that a simple defensive function in my brain was the base on which I created a living hell. You have guided me to an understand that I have control of myself by reconnecting to reason. You have directed me into a world where I am no longer ashamed to be me, no longer standing outside life, no longer afraid to be unscripted. You have taught me to communicate assertively. You have taught me how to manage my anger. You have helped me believe that love is a reality for me.

Thank you for allowing me to believe once more in the happy ending. Now I am very hungry to live, very hungry indeed.

You're a great playwright and I am proud to play your script." -JH, LAS VEGAS, NV

For more information on how to control your anger and improve your own life, please contact

Dr. Steven J. Sinert
Certified in Anger Management
Nevada Anger Management, LLC
5812 S. Pecos Road, Suite B
Las Vegas, NV 89120

702 353 1750

www.nevadaangermanagement.com

No comments: