Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A CLIENT'S TESTIMONIAL

"Dr. Sinert,

This letter is long overdue. I took your class about 7 months ago. I didn't even think that I had any issues with anger, and I signed up for the class in hopes of encouraging someone else to go. I have to say that the class has transformed my life! I cannot thank you enough for giving me the knowledge and skills to not only deal with any anger and stress that I may have, but to also be able to handle the anger that others may have.

The skills that you have taught me have dramatically changed my life and my relationships with the people in my life in a positive way and I can't thank you enough for everything you have done. I am not just dealing better with my own anger and the anger of others, I am also so much happier than I ever imagined I could be!

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!"...MY, Las Vegas, NV

You too can enjoy a happier and better life without anger.

For more information, visit my website www.nevadaangermanagement.com

Dr. Steven J. Sinert, Certified in Anger Management
Nevada Anger Management, LLC
5812 S. Pecos Road, Suite B
Las Vegas, NV 89120

702 353 1750

email to: dr.sinert@nevadaangermanagement.com


No comments: