Sunday, January 27, 2013

Letter From A Student

“I sought the services of Dr. Sinert, because my life and reputation was for the most part in shambles. I was too arrogant to realize that my risky behaviors would result in legal consequences. Whenever my family and friends tried to communicate to me about the ramifications on my behaviors, I would get upset and dismiss them immediately. It took me getting arrested and convicted to finally realize just how arrogant and unprofessional I was acting. I had to pay a considerable price and face some life changing consequences for my actions.

I found myself feeling frustrated, ashamed and an overwhelming sense of hopelessness. I was in serious need to find someone that could help me deal with my increasing frustrations, constant fear and the apprehension about my future.

The time I spent working with Dr. Sinert has taught me some very important life skills. The following skills he taught me gave me the hope I needed to live my life with dignity by controlling my anger: [1] Identify the things that I cannot control; [2] Understanding various ways to cope with irreconcilable differences appropriately; [3] Be accepting of the things that I cannot control [4] let go and move on.
I have learned how to properly channel my anger and communicate effectively to the people that disrespect me or try hurting my feelings. I’m am not exactly sure what the future has in store for me but with the tools and skills that I have learned from Dr. Sinert, I feel a lot more confident in knowing that I am in control of my behaviors and I alone can dictate the course of my actions.” – MC – Las Vegas, NV

For More information, please contact

Dr. Steven J. Sinert, Certified in Anger Management
Nevada Anger Management, LLC
5812 S. Pecos Road, Suite B
Las Vegas, NV 89120

702 353 1750

dr.sinert@nevadaangermanagemet.com
email: dr.sinert@nevadaangermanagement.com

No comments: