Friday, January 14, 2011

A Student's Testimonial

"Dr.Sinert's anger management class is great. When I first started the class I had a lot of anger inside and did not know what to do with it. On occasion I would even have angry outbursts. Through Dr. Sinert's program I was able to control my anger much better, and I have even noticed that I rarely have outbursts anymore.

Learning to control my anger has made a big difference in my life. It is a very liberating feeling to finally have my anger under control.

Dr. Sinert teaches the course in a way that is easy to understand and helpful in the process of getting your anger under control. I believe the class is worth while for anybody who feels like anger is affecting their lives." - JT, LaS Vegas, NV

For more information, please contact

Dr. Steven J. Sinert, CAMF
Certified Anger Management Coach and Provider
Nevada Anger Management, LLC
5812 S. Pecos Road, Suite B
Las Vegas, NV 89120
702 353 1750
www.nevadaangermanagement.com

No comments: