Thursday, January 15, 2009

An Open Letter to Human Resource Directors

Dear Human Resource Director:

HOW DO YOU HANDLE ANGRY EMPLOYEES AND DISTRESSED PHYSICIANS?

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO OFFER A SIMPLE SOLUTION.

I am a Certified Anger Management Facilitator and Executive Coach using the Anderson & Anderson Anger Management Curriculum and Model. This world renowned model is now used by Fortune 500 Companies, Corporate Development and Human Resource Departments, Rehabilitation Facilities, Courts, hospitals, and colleges as well as governmental agencies.

I’m available to resolve anger, distressed physicians and disruptive behavioral issues for your employees on site or at my conveniently located offices in Henderson and Las Vegas.

I am enclosing a brochure for your perusal. Please visit my website below for additional information.

If I can be of assistance, please contact me.

Yours truly,



Dr. Steven J. Sinert
Certified Anger Management Facilitator
Diplomate, American Association of Anger Management Providers


nevadaangermanagement.com

No comments: