Thursday, January 29, 2009

NEVADA ANGER MANAGEMENT TESTIMONIAL

“This course has provided me with the tools to control my anger and to use stress in a positive way. My life was so out of control that I was planning to do physical harm to the persons that hurt me mentally and financially.

“My life was consumed by my anger. At a certain point I realized that I had better seek help before I either had a heart attack, nervous breakdown or ended up in jail.

Dr. Sinert, in just a few sessions, taught me how to cope with my stress and anger. I have a more positive outlook on life. My friends and family have noticed a difference in my attitude.

I thank Dr. Sinert for turning my life around and teaching me to enjoy the rest of my life on this good earth.”…VM

Dr. Steven J. Sinert
Nevada Anger Management
www.nevadaangermanagement.com
702 353 1750

No comments: