Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A STUDENT’S TESTIMONIAL

“Before taking this program I felt frustrated and unable to deal with the stress and anger I felt in my day to day dealings with others at work, socially and at home.

During my time with Dr. Sinert I became more conscious of how different circumstances impacted my emotions and also the perception that I had of myself and my general self esteem. He opened the door for me with the right tools to not only better understand myself but also how to deal with the natural feeling of anger and stress in a healthy way. He taught me how to express my feelings and needs in an effective way thereby controlling my anger. Thank you again Dr Sinert for this gift.” AG ,MD

For more information on our Anger Management, Self Esteem or Emotional Intelligence programs, please contact

Dr. Steven J. Sinert, Certified in Anger Management
Nevada Anger Management, LLC
5812 South Pecos Road, Suite B
Las Vegas, NV 89052

702 353 1750

dr.sinert@nevadaangermanagement.com
www.nevadaangermanagement.com

Serving physicians, attorneys, business executives, individuals or couples in groups or privately in our office conveniently located to Las Vegas, Henderson, and Boulder City.

Dr. Sinert is available for speaking engagements.

No comments: