Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Client's Testimonial

"I enrolled in Dr. Sinert’s course because I needed help communicating when I was frustrated with my family and co-workers rather than lash out in anger. I found the “classroom” approach of the course very helpful as it allowed me have a mindset of a student rather than a perpetrator; I did not feel like I was in therapy.

I use the techniques taught to me by Dr. Sinert in casual and complex interactions I have with others. I believe everyone should take this class in order to learn how to handle conflicts so their anger is not projected negatively but rather their words and actions positively influence others.

I will have my daughters take this class when they are old enough to understand the concepts.

I explored several courses in anger management; Dr. Sinert not only taught me about anger but also communication and was well worth my time and money. I have and will continue to recommended this course to my friends and family." -T.T., Las Vegas, NV

For more information, please contact:
Dr. Steven J. Sinert, Certified Anger Management Provider
702 353 1750
www.nevadaangermanagement.com

No comments: