Thursday, November 25, 2010

A STUDENT’S TESTIMONIAL

"I attended your anger management class starting in August and finished last week. Your class was highly recommended by my Therapist. There had been several situations with friends and my wife that contributed to my anger.

I was upset with a particular group of “friends”. I am very competitive.

Through your class and focus on the Positive and Negative Wheels of behavior, I began to realize that life was not fun for us.

As a result of your program I became less focused on winning and more on enjoying the game. I also learned how to better communicate with my wife.

All in all I am enjoying retirement and life is so much more relaxing. I still have to unload stressful situations, while recognizing that in time these will resolve themselves.

Your broad based course in Anger Management has opened new doors for me.

Thank you"
SS

For more information, please contact
Dr. Steven J. Sinert, Certified Anger Management Coach
Nevada Anger Management, LLC
702 353 1750
www.nevadaangermanagement.com
dr.sinert@nevadaangermanagement.com

No comments: