Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nevada Anger Management - A Student's Testimonial

"Dr. Sinert's classes gave me the clarity and guidance that I needed. His knowledge and sincerity helped me understand my own anger problems. Throughout the course of my sessions I learned and was given the tools that I needed to get control of myself. I now have a greater understanding of my own issues. I strongly recommend Dr. Sinert’s classes to anyone dealing with an anger control problem. Thanks again Dr. Sinert."...AW

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dr. Sinert's anger management course gave me the ability to understand why I have anger and how to deal with it in a constructive manner. Dr. Sinert drives home that anger is a secondary response that can be controlled with tools that are taught in the course. The course has improved my communication skills with my wife which has improved our relationship. We all know that this is worth its weight in gold. You will find that Dr. Sinert is an extremely intelligent man who really cares about his clients.

Thanks,

Brett