Monday, February 16, 2009

Nevada Anger Management Testimonial from a Parent

“I cannot thank you enough for taking the time out of your day for expressing such care and concern for my child. That is certainly not what I expected to stumble upon when I dialed your telephone number. I simply assumed that I would be forwarded directly to a voicemail or answering service; obviously this was not the case.

The advice that you provided me with makes a great deal of sense. I am truly thankful that we had the opportunity to speak and I appreciate the questions that you posed as well as the personal inquiries.

Considering my son acknowledges his "anger" coupled with the fact that he has requested to speak with someone who will be able to help him, I am 150% dedicated to finding someone with whom he is comfortable. He's an amazing boy, A/B honor roll, the eldest of 3 children, however; he is a bit shy, easily frustrated, easily irritated and can experience some anxiety from time to time followed by the "anger."

Again, I thank you for your care, concern, questions and inquiries; your patients are truly blessed to have you on their side.”...Christine S.

No comments: